For the best bites this week, check out the latest episode of the RodMob podcast.
Here are the trout and catfish plants scheduled for this week.
In the East Bay area, the East Bay Regional Park District is scheduled to plant 500 pounds of catfish at Lake Del Valle, Lake Chabot, Shadow Cliffs, and Quarry Lakes.
Los Vaqueros Reservoir is getting stocked with 1,000 pounds of trout, and San Pablo Reservoir is planting 1,200 pounds of trout.
The Department of Fish and Game has trout plants planned for these waters:
- Alpine County - Carson River, East & West Forks; Stanislaus River, Clarks Fork
- Amador County - Bear River Reservoir, Lower; Silver Lake
- Calaveras County - Stanislaus River, North Fork; White Pines Lake
- Fresno County - Dinkey Creek; Kings River, below Pine Flat Dam; Wishon Reservoir; San Joaquin River, below Friant Dam
- Inyo County - Baker Creek; Big Pine Creek; Lower Bishop Creek; Bishop Creek, Intake II; Bishop Creek, Middle & South Forks; Georges Creek; Goodale Creek; Independence Creek; Lake Sabrina; Lone Pine Creek; North Lake; Rock Creek Lake; Shepherd Creek; South Lake; Symmes Creek; Taboose Creek; Tinnemaha Creek; Tuttle Creek
- Lassen County - Hamilton Branch Creek
- Madera County - Chiquito Creek, Lower; Rock Creek
- Mono County - Buckeye Creek; Convict Creek; Convict Lake; Deadman Creek; Ellery Lake; George Lake; Glass Creek; Grant Lake; Gull Lake; June Lake; Lee Vining Creek; Lee Vining Creek, South Fork; Little Walker River; Lundy Lake; Mamie Lake; Mammoth Creek; Mary Lake; Mcgee Creek; Mill Creek; Molybdenite Creek; Owens River, Section 3; Robinson Creek; Rock Creek, Sections 1 & 2; Rush Creek; Saddlebag Creek (Lee Vining Creek); Saddlebag Lake; Sherwin Creek; Silver Lake; Trumble Lake; Twin Lake, Upper & Lower (Bridgeport); Twin Lakes, Mammoth; Virginia Creek; Virginia Lake, Lower & Upper; West Walker River, Sections 2 & 3
- Placer County - French Meadows Reservoir
- Plumas County - Feather River North Fork, Almanor
- Shasta County - Baum Lake; Burney Creek, Lower, Middle & Upper; Grace Lake; Upper Hat Creek; McCloud Reservoir; Whiskeytown Lake
- Tehama County - Battle Creek, South Fork
- Tuolomne County - Lyons Canal; Moccasin Creek; Pinecrest Lake; Powerhouse Stream; Stanislaus River, Middle & South Forks; Tuolomne River, Middle & South Forks