For the best bites this week, check out the latest episode of the RodMob podcast.
Here are the trout and catfish plants scheduled for the week of July 29th.
In the East Bay area, the East Bay Regional Park District is scheduled to plant 500 pounds of trout at Lake Del Valle, 250 pounds of trout at Shadow Cliffs, 250 pounds of trout at Quarry Lakes, and 350 pounds of catfish at Contra Loma Reservoir.
The Department of Fish and Game has trout plants planned for these waters:
- Alpine County - Stanislaus River, Clarks Fork
- Calaveras County - Stanislaus River, North Fork; White Pines Lake
- Fresno County - Courtright Reservoir; Dinkey Creek; Hume Lake; Huntington Lake; Kings River, below Pine Flat Dam; Shaver Lake; San Joaquin River, below Friant Dam
- Inyo County - Baker Creek; Big Pine Creek; Bishop Creek, Intake II; Bishop Creek, Middle & South Forks; Georges Creek; Goodale Creek; Independence Creek; Lake Sabrina; North Lake; Rock Creek Lake; Shepherd Creek; South Lake; Symmes Creek; Taboose Creek; Tinnemaha Creek; Tuttle Creek
- Lassen County - Goodrich Creek, Lower; Susan River, Lower
- Madera County - Chiquito Creek, Lower; Granite Creek; Rock Creek; Big Creek, Madera
- Mono County - Buckeye Creek; Convict Creek; Convict Lake; Deadman Creek; Ellery Lake; George Lake; Glass Creek; Grant Lake; Gull Lake; June Lake; Lee Vining Creek; Lee Vining Creek, South Fork; Little Walker Lake; Little Walker River; Lundy Lake; Mamie Lake; Mammoth Cree; Mary Lake; Mcgee Creek; Mill Creek; Molybdenite Creek; Robinson Creek; Rock Creek, Sections 1 & 2; Rush Creek; Saddlebag Creek (Lee Vining Creek); Saddlebag Lake; Sherwin Creek; Silver Lake; Trumble Lake; Twin Lake, Upper & Lower (Bridgeport); Twin Lakes, Mammoth; Virginia Creek; Virginia Lake, Lower & Upper; West Walker River, Sections 2 & 3
- Plumas County - Bucks Lake
- Shasta County - Baum Lake; Burney Creek, Lower, Middle & Upper; Upper Hat Creek; Hatchet Creek; Iron Canyon Reservoir
- Siskiyou County - Bullseye Lake; Medicine Lake
- Tehama County - Battle Creek, South Fork; Deer Creek
- Trinity County - Lewiston Lake
- Tulare County - Balch Park Lake, Lower & Upper; Hendrick Pond (Redwood Lake)
- Tuolomne County - Lyons Canal; Moccasin Creek; Pinecrest Lake; Powerhouse Stream; Stanislaus River, Middle & South Forks; Tuolomne River, Middle & South Forks